Wednesday, April 29, 2009

House??

We've found another house. The great thing about this one is that it already has most of the hard work done, so Justin won't have to do as much. We get to step right in and put our finishing touches on it. I can already tell that Justin and I might argue a little more than the last time we did this. First, we weren't married then, so my say wasn't as important to me. Second, I'm pregnant this time and very moody and opinionated!! I'm trying to scale it back some for the sake of his sanity. I may just have to pretend I'm not going to live there again, and let him work his magic. It always turns out beautiful when he's finished, but definetely sounds crazy when he's explaining it. I have no vision and certainly can't picture what he's saying in my head. He should make me a coloring book of the house, then I'd understand better what he wants to do.
Anyhow, we should close in the next few weeks. Just waiting on the appraisal.

I find it a little weird that the baby can now hear what is going on inside and outside my belly. I find myself watching what I say a little more. Is that crazy? I mean, can it really hear everything? I don't know. I've started talking to my belly a little bit, which felt awkward at first, but is becoming more and more fun. I don't want to be any crazier than I already am, but I 've been looking for scriptures to read over my belly and to our little babe. Of course, it hears me singing in the shower. (Justin doesn't even get to do that! I only sing in the shower when Justin isn't home!) The other day I decided to do a little mowing on the riding mower, and as soon as I started that thing up I remembered the whole "baby can hear now" thing. I'm sure it was freaking out at the noise, maybe not. Sometimes I can get pretty loud, but I definetely don't sound like a mower.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.