Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Boys!

Tonight I am spending the night with my nephews Will and Eli. Will is 3 going on 12, and Eli is 4 months. I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. I haven't watched a baby overnight in a long time. I guess now is as good a time as any to get a little practice. I hope he sleeps most the night! I'll have to get some tips from Keli when our baby gets here. Her kids go to bed like champs! My sister-in-law's uncle passed away suddenly this week and the funeral is in Tulsa tomorrow, so they are going to go on up there tonight to be with family. If you think about it, pray for her family. Death is never easy, and it seems to be a little harder when it's so unexpected and shocking.

Baby Clara seems to be doing ok ,but still struggling with the whole eating process. Her dad is Heather's brother so they are grieving the loss of Uncle LLoyd and struggling with a sick baby.

We bought a house!!! Well, we haven't purchased it yet, but the owners have accepted our offer. The next few months will be crazy for Justin and I. He will be diligently working to get the house liveable enough for a pregnant girl and a Thomas dog and a baby later! We won't see much of each other I'm sure, and we will be stressed but it's only for a season right? We made it through the first house and we weren't married, so I'm sure God will give us grace to make it through this one also. I'm so proud of Justin's creativity. I have no problem letting him make the decisions.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.