Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Weekend

I had a doctor's visit last Thursday. Heart rate 150, Keli. Still a boy you think? We will hopefully find out May 20. That is assuming that the baby will spread 'em! It is Justin's child so it might be obstinate, but we are hoping that it will try to be cooperative just like me. It? He? She? I don't know?!

I'm so proud of us!!! This weekend we found a wonderful rocking chair in perfect condition for $9 at the goodwill in Edmond!!! Everyone should go there occasionally. Then Saturday we found a modern looking dresser for $40, perfect height to be a changing table if we want also. It just needs to be sanded and refinished which is right up Justin's alley.

So my belly finally looks like a pregnant one and not a chubby one. I'm excited that it will be summer cause it gives me an excuse to have a belly!! I'm not excited about the sweating, but I can sport my big belly proudly! I tend to want to wear hoodies all year round normally. Total insecurity I know.

Can't wait until we know what this precious gift is! I've decided a boy is great too!

3 comments:

The Anderson Zoo said...

YEP...still think it's a boy. YAY!!!! for all your purchases. I so badly want to start going to Goodwill's. I know so many people that have found some amazing things there but something about taking 4 kids makes me stay away. Can't wait to find out if it's a little "Keli" or a little "Chris." HAHAHAHA!!!!

Amy said...

Yeah. Maybe some Friday I could take two and you could take two and we could thrift store shop! Surely we could handle four with two of us!!! Or perhaps a babysitter sounds better to you?...

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! Glad to hear from you! Pregnant...how fun! Stephanie will be 15 on May 10th!!! Can you beleive it? Praying your delivery goes well. I need pictures on your blog....PLEEEEAASSE!

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.