Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So I've never done one of these before, and I don't know who started it, but I'm gonna give it a shot. My day started out terribly, but as the day goes on I can't keep the tears from coming because of the peace and overwhelming joy that surrounds me today!

1. I'm thankful that no matter the circumstance, I am protected and provided for.

2. I'm thankful that I have a healthy baby girl growing in my belly and moving around everyday. I get to experience something that many women only dream of.

3. I'm thankful that we made it to the next paycheck without going in the red. My job is secure.

4. I'm thankful that Justin has had lots of time to prepare our new house.

5. I'm thankful that my parents want to buy a bed for Baby Kash. (the one we already chose)

6. I'm thankful we have a roof over our head.

7. I'm thankful that we have a multitude of friends who love us and invite us for dinner and lunch, and support us emotionally and through prayer.

8. I'm thankful for Keli and her ever encouraging comments on my blog and through text messages.

9. I'm thankful for the twenty dollar gift card that came with our baby registry stuff so we could pick out an outfit for Baby Kash just because we wanted to. (God sometimes blesses us with our silly desires)

10. I'm thankful for our church family that constantly calls with new possible job opportunities for Justin.

11. I'm thankful that no matter the circumstance, I am protected and provided for.

12. I 'm thankful that no matter the circumstance, I am protected and provided for.

1 comment:

The Anderson Zoo said...

Love your list!!!!!! I love "Thankful Thursday" - even though I have not posted today. :) This week has just been a ho-hum week for me. Don't know what's wrong & nothing has been really bad I have just had the blah's. It's AMAZING how things turn around when I stop to think about how thankful I am for what God has blessed us with.
Cash is blessed to have you as a Mom!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.