Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Highs and Lows

Today is the first day back to work this week. Somehow, Justin and I acquired the plague from somewhere. We are both feeling much better and have managed to not cough up either of our lungs! We both just laid around all weekend, which was kinda nice. We did get to go to my parents house on sunday. It's nice to have mom around when you don't feel good.
We are definately going to get the house, I think. It didn't appraise as high as we had hoped for us to be able to put all we want into it, but as I have previously posted, we have been having great luck with great bargains. I have no doubt that we will be able to be creative in our decorating and refininshing. The scariest part of it all is that Justin was told yesterday that his hours were being cut in half. In half!! That's a major financial blow, but I know that God will provide a new job soon. If he has to, he will see if he can get back on at the cabinet shop. I just want him to do something that makes him feel like he provides for his family. You know, that he's the man! He struggles with that anyway, and this news hasn't helped any. I have been doing my best to engourage him, and not freak out. We have a baby coming in 4 months!
Please pray for God's provision with Justin a good, well-paying job that he enjoys doing. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

The Anderson Zoo said...

Chris told me about this. We are praying for you. God will provide. Glad you are feeling better. Hope to see you guys soon.

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.