Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Few Things To Pray For

Her official name will be Aidyn Kash Lester, but we've decided to call her Kash. So please begin to pray now for her as we are doing...I'm already starting to have trouble sleeping at night, and I wake up for my ten hour day at work feeling exhausted. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. I already have a body pillow that I use to sleep. It's my hips that hurt the most at night. I don't know if it's the mattress or what.

Justin has three possible job opportunities coming his way this week. He should hear back from his old boss, has an interview with a furniture maker on Wednesday, and has filled out an application for a delivery job that a friend of ours is trying to get him. He should hear about that one this week also. That last one is the best pay we think, and it has great benefits. It's one that no matter the economy, will always have business. Please pray for the perfect one for our family. We would like for the last one to happen, because it would give us a significant extra amount each month. This would give us a little more freedom to do extra things for Baby Kash, and we would also be able to bless others like we have desired for a long time now. I would also possibly be able to stay home longer after Kash gets here. It is a great desire of mine to have more than six weeks. Please pray for my contentment, and God's will in a job for Justin. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

The Anderson Zoo said...

Baby Cash...love it...it's not Keli but I guess it will have to work. Don't know what to tell you about sleeping. I didn't have that much problems until the end. I'll just pray.

Have a great week.

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.