Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So, everyday if time permits I read several blogs. Some are of people I know, but most are of people I have never met. I feel so inspired by these women and their families who go through troubling times and display such faith and strength. I am particularly encouraged today by the story of Katherine, who in her words, should be dead. If you haven't been following her story, you should start. Read the whole thing. She is a miracle. Her husband is a trooper, and her family has been so supportive. The biggest thing that stands out to me is her unwaivering faith. She could have been really mad at God, the world...life...if she wanted to. Instead, she keeps on fighting...and winning! Katherine, I don't know you, but you have blessed my heart so many times, and again today! Thank you for sharing your story, triumphs and setbacks, with the world. You will change lives as you are already doing!

If you want to read her story just click the link below:
http://www.katherinewolf.info/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am married to very creative and imaginative husband. Our first child is on the way, and we can't wait. We love Oklahoma dearly. This chronicles our journey through life, the good and bad, funny and sad, exciting and new.